Wednesday, July 13, 2011

the story of 13.

today: july 13, 2011.
it's a really special day for me.
it's the day i turn 19. the day i become more mature than ever. the 1st day of getting closer to my 20s.

i received too many love today.
thank you everyone for your birthday greetings and wishes through bbm, twitter, facebook, sms, fantastics.
you're really too kind.
i love each and every one of you so much :*

but, that's not main the point of this post (i'm gonna post more about this year birthday later).
what i want to share is the story of 13.
many people, especially they that really close to me, know that 13 is my lucky number.
maybe you wonder, why 13? most people agreed that 13 is a bad luck number, but i think 13 is my lucky number.
and now, i'll tell you why.

13.
i was born on july 13, 1992 on 1:42 PM or 13:42.
my full name is: Ignez Samantha. Ignez consist of 5 letters = I-G-N-E-Z and Samantha consist of 8 letters = S-A-M-A-N-T-H-A. if you add up 5+8 then it will be 13.
i'm the 1st child among 3.
my big family (from my father's side) consist of 13 people from the oldest (my late grandpa) to the youngest (my little brother, Nelson).
and this is like the most amazing thing related to 13.
i'm a HUGE FAN of Super Junior, a Korean boy group consist of 13 members.
and my favorite member of Super Junior is Kyuhyun, the 13th member of the group.
call it a fate?

ps: i just received a very shocking surprise from my friend. i'm going to post about it later.
good night everyone :)

1 comment: