Sunday, July 31, 2011

the beautiful 7.

so far, July, has been my favorite month of the year. it brings lots of great memories to share. and here i am, sharing the story of it, not in a particular order, on the very last day of July. 

in July, i managed to meet all my junior high best friends, whether it arranged or accidentally. the fact that i miss them so much making this opportunity really great. even though we met for a very short time, but it's enough to make us remember of the moments that we used to share together.

i also met one of my childhood best friend. we were really close before. we used to go to english, ballet, and swimming course together. but as time goes by, we're not that close anymore because we never be in the same class at school. we also have different friends. the fact that i almost lost contact with her for years makes me a little bit sad, but it's really nice meeting her again.

i had my birthday this month, which makes this month even more special. it's 19, the very last year of my 10s. i feel like i get matured each and every year. this birthday feels really special. i received so much love from my family, my best friends, my friends. even got a little surprise that i promised but post it here but i haven't -_- but what makes me a little bit sad is the fact that it's my first birthday without Opa. he passed away last April... it feels different :\

i also went to Dufan with my precious Tangga and TeTangga this month. it was lots of fun. you can read my post about it here but i wrote it in Indonesian :)

July also marked the 100th days after Opa's death. we spent it by visiting his ashes on the sea. i miss him so much :')

in Kpop world, there also lots of great songs released in July: One More Chance - Dana&Sunday, Good Bye Baby - miss A, In the Night Sky - After School RED, Hate You - 2NE1. and we also have Super Junior comeback teasers all-over the week. it's great, right?

July brings lots of memories. and i bet the first week of August will be a blast too. starting from tomorrow, i'll be on vacation to Bali with my best friends. i hope this trip will be as fun as we planned it :)

see you next year, July. thanks for giving me the best times of my life this year :)

No comments:

Post a Comment