Thursday, August 25, 2011

the story of me and my girls.


this is me and my best girls, Ellen and Jessica. we had our first vacation to Bali earlier this month. to be exact, from the 1st until the 5th of August.


i knew Ellen since we were in the kindergarden. we went to the same school until junior high and ever since, we've always been on the same class. she's the only one that always be my classmate. we've known each other really well. she's like my own sister now.


i knew Jessica during my 2nd year of junior high. we stayed on the same class until our last year of junior high. i was the one who created the nickname "Sapi" and lots of other nicknames for her, including my most favorite one, Jebon.


i'm very thankful of our friendship, despite the fact that we hated each other once, but i think it's the one that make our friendship grows stronger than ever.
thank you for being my best friends, my sisters. thank you for always be there for each other. i love both of you with all my heart forever <3

"We can't be separated, I'm going to miss you, I'm going to yearn for you. I love my friends. I will never forget, give me a hug, don't ever forget me. I love you..." 
Good Friends - Super Junior.

No comments:

Post a Comment